Each of our podcast studios requires a minimum booking of 2 hours.
This professionally equipped podcast studio offers:
- 3 Rode PodMic Cardioid Dynamic Broadcast Microphones;
- Blackmagic Studio 4K camera;
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 4K camera;
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema 6K G2 camera;
- Rode RodeCaster Pro;
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini HDMI Live Stream Switcher;
- Apple TV 4th Generation, feed split into ATEM Mini Switcher and a TV on a movable stand;
We do not provide on-site technical support as part of the rental package, nor we have it as an option to add it as a service.
To ensure the best quality recording and to avoid any technical hiccups during the session, we highly advise you to have someone on your team who is capable of monitoring sound levels and camera settings throughout the entire recording process. This individual should be familiar with the equipment and be able to handle any potential issues that may arise.
While our studio staff will be more than happy to assist you with any initial setup and provide basic instructions, having a dedicated person from your team to oversee the technical aspects will help guarantee a seamless and successful recording session.
Easy parking on adjacent Nutwood Street is 50c / hour.
- No smoking inside the building or inside the studio
- No consumption of food inside the studio or in the common 2nd floor; you are welcome to use the dining patio on the 1st floor
- Please set phones to silence or vibrate when in the common areas
- Please be considerate of noise when in the common areas
- Please don't remove equipment from the studio
- If you need to relocate equipment in the studio please ask a team member for assistance