Gotham Podcast Studio is available to help you record your podcast in New York. We offer a state-of-the-art soundproof studio in the Tribeca area of Lower Manhattan. We use the best professional recording equipment you can utilize for your podcasting needs.
Our team will help you prepare and record your show. Our on-site engineer will be there to monitor your work. The only thing you need to worry about is what you’ll say and how you’ll plan your podcast.
What Will You Get When Recording Your Show?
We at the Gotham Podcast Studio will help you with all your podcast recording needs. You’ll record your show in a soundproof studio with a laptop connection and a screen where you can display your podcast brand while recording.
We have microphones and headphones for up to six people. We also provide a laptop connection system to help you link whatever tools you utilize when recording your work.
Our on-site sound engineer will also help you with the technical aspects of recording. Our engineer will set up your equipment, complete mic checks, and help you record your work.
Quality Podcast Production You Can Trust
Your podcast may come with unique features you want to incorporate into your work. The Gotham Podcast Studio will help you produce your show and make it sound more professional.
You can provide your audio files and effects to us, and we’ll process your file with an intro and outro as you wish. We can also support your sound enhancement needs when you need to emphasize a specific effect.
Our on-site producer can provide direction and consulting services to help you plan your podcast. Your producer can also direct you in the format you wish to incorporate.
A thirty-minute consultation is necessary before you start. The talk is free, so contact us first, and we’ll find a solution that fits your needs.
Convenient Services At Great Rates
Our team at Gotham Podcast Studio will provide top-level services with some of the most affordable rates you’ll find in New York. We’ll help you with many services:
- A dedicated engineer will help you during your podcast and assist as necessary. Your engineer can offer prompts, play sound drops, and more.
- Multi-track recording is available for your podcast. You can record a separate WAV for each microphone.
- Video recording is available, as we can record your podcast with a single HD camera.
- Video streaming on YouTube is available. You’ll need to provide your streaming keys and data beforehand.
- Rush service is available if you need a final product within twenty-four hours.
- You can hire us to serve you for as little as $55 per hour.
A Great Location In New York City
Our podcast studio is located at 39 West 38th Street, 10w & 11e, New York, NY. Two blocks south of the New York Public Library.